BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, October 19, 2007

Which Halloween Costume?

With Halloween fast approaching, we have a very big decision ahead of us: what will Kennedy be? I wouldn't be surprised if we only end up trick-or-treating for ten minutes, but let's be honest, it's crucial that we make the right choice. Kennedy wants her Dad to see pictures of the different options we have (dug through our ottomons of "dress ups"), so that he can have the final say. Here we go:

This tinkerbell outfit seems like the obvious choice with Kennedy's new "pixie" haircut. And of course she leans toward it since Daddy got it for her on his last visit home.


My personal favorite. Among all the millions of little fairies and princesses, I think Kennedy should "do her own thing" as a darling little witchy-poo :)


Anyone's guess is as good as mine as to what this costume is supposed to be--a Barbie cheerleader? hot pink Jetson space suit? Not really an option for Halloween as far as I'm concerned, but Kennedy wanted to let Dad decide for himself.


I think this princess costume is from "Barbie Magic of Pegasus"(???) Who knows.


Sleeping Beauty would surely be a hit...


Then there's this weird unicorn thingy (from Pegasus also???)


There's always the Cinderella option...


Eeek! Look it's a mean little hello kitty witch!


So what do you think? Cast your votes at www.whatwillkennedybe?.com from now until midnight on Sunday, October the 28th.

2 comments:

parkerfam said...

WHOA! That's way too many choices. Natalie gets to be a lion or a poodle, and it has to be the lion because the poodle doesn't fit right. Our vote (dad and Natalie) is the tinkerbell one. From the looks of it, she could dress up every day next wek till Halloween and end with her favorite one.

Belkens' in Colorado said...

no matter what she dresses up as she is still a little angel.
I vote for Tinker Bell