Weird that I've haven't blogged about it yet though. It's so perfect...I basically teach school while Kennedy goes to school (the class next door) except for a few hours when I teach my morning class. I'm so surprised by how much I love teaching three-year-olds. I really love kids, but I wondered how I'd hold up with twelve of them in a "structured environment." Sure, my class isn't always super-structured, but it's so rewarding and fun. And I know it's so cliche' to say, but I ADORE all my kids...they're all so sweet (and really still just babies). I'm their Mom for two and a half hours and they're much better for me than they'd ever be at home. I think the biggest perk of the job is learning how to better teach my own child. Yup, it's confirmed. I still love teaching.
Trying to show that I did my hair...didn't stay down long though (it just bugs!) 
My Mother-in-law took a few pictures of Kennedy and I at school, but she didn't know how to move the lens to zoom in (these were like a zillions miles away) I had to zoom and edit and they look kind of crappy. Oh well, it's me and Doodle in my classroom (thought Adam would like to see it).
My morning class. Seriously, they are too adorable to capture in a picture.
I couldn't help snapping a shot of them when we had a "dress up" toy bin one day...crazy Cayden in the middle was hilarious (he'd taken off his shoes and had princess high heels on!!!)
My afternoon class...so so cute (right?)
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Did I mention I'm a Preschool Teacher?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You need to turn your flash off when taking a picture in the mirror silly!! Your class looks so fun, can I come one day!?
Post a Comment