BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Days till he's HOME


So we finally have a "date" for when Adam will be home on our doorstep: December 22nd!!! We're making an "Advent Calendar" for Kennedy to cross out the days in anticipation of our BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!!! 52 days till he's WITH US!

5 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

That is the best news! And how awesome that it's also Noelle's birthday. She'll be proud.

G-rant said...

wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo

--m.k.r. said...

We are so excited that you have an official date now, but we are also sad because that means you will be moving soon too. :(

Amy McKinney said...

Trace, Thanks for the great birthday gift. You are always so thoughtful. I hope you like your gift ok. I thought it would go with your house. At least the candles smell good. I do hope that you like it though. I am sorry that it was so late. Thanks for being sucha great friend!
Ames

Anonymous said...

i'm so happy!