BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, October 15, 2007

My awesome EARLY Birthday Surprise


On Friday I got an unexpected early birthday party. It was a very selective and small party, but it was oh so perfect. I was told to "go to my room" when Denise and Kennedy came home from doing some shopping. I came downstairs to find this! It was so so sweet, and really touched my heart. Denise had taken Kennedy and had her pick out the flowers (red roses--red's the favorite color of the week), the cake, the balloons, and even a card... I couldn't stop the tears because that's just exactly what Adam would have done if he'd been home. Thank you so much Denise.


I've got this girl, what more do I really need for my birthday? (okay, a husband home would be nice!)


Kennedy picked out an "I Love You" cake, probably because it had colorful balloons. Grocery bakery cake never tasted so good to me.

1 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

Happy Birthday Trace (again)! I know you're still weeding out pictures from yesterday's party...sorry. Some of that is Jared's fault (the toe) and some of it is mine (the trampoline picture that managed to catch no children in it!). Love you!