


My Mom--Kennedy's Grandma--is obsessed with Thanksgiving Gardens...these pictures help to justify her fanatacism. It's "Tulip Festival" right now, so the crowds were thick, but we wanted to take a few pictures to show off how gorgeous these gardens are. These don't even do it justice. Thanks to Mom, Kennedy and I have memberships to all the gardens, the Barnyard, and the Dinosaur museum for a year...Thanks Grandma!


2 comments:
You crazy Gardens attendees. They're just flowers! -Am I right?? Maybe I'm the crazy one. :)
Alright, enough already, you broken record. I'll comment on your blog. Actually, I commented the other day but it looks like you commented yourself. Why? Because I always log in under your user name to view your blog. I would log in under my name but my internet service doesn't always come in English. Now, if I spoke Aerobic...
BTW, the pictures are great. Who's that really tall girl that looks like my daughter?
Post a Comment