BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, May 7, 2007

Wasted Guest Room

Dear Uncle Dave & Aunt Cat: I've been waiting patiently to have guests come visit and sleep under my canopy and in my nice silky sheets. I realize that I'm not a large guest room, but I do my best to make people feel at home, and like to think I'm "cozy." I've laid out mints for the pillows, and even have soothing aromatherapy eye masks waiting, but still you ignore me. There are baskets laid out with anything you could ever need on a visit, and yet you persist in never coming to enjoy all that I'd like to offer you. Too bad Cat will never come claim the goodie-bag full of fancy creams and lotions. The new guest towels may never be used, and there are even new super-soft bathrobes...why must you taunt me so? People are waiting with open arms to welcome you...why do you not come? Sincerely, Trace's Guest Room



1 comments:

noelley said...

Hold up now... um... Well...
You're right of course. I'll sleep on the couch or at Mom's... :)