BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, May 19, 2007

What Husbands Are For

Anyone who has mistaken me for being "ever positive," resourceful, or even independent while my husband is away serving our country...cover your ears please. The day I discovered we had trouble with the sprinklers was the same day I had designated to mow and weed-wack the lawn, start on sanding the rest of the furniture, and then accidentally pulled my back while trying to move some big boxes down in the basement. Can I please just have my husband for a few minutes now and then to do the dirty hard work that I don't want to do, or just bounce ideas off him, or even vent a little about life? I was definitely NOT "positively persevering" on this day!

1 comments:

noelley said...

Can I just say- and I think I speak for all of us- that it's about time this was said??!
YEEAH! In Trace's words- "For REALSIES!!" I love Adam and am so grateful for what he's doing out there, but I can't help wishing he'd do something a whole lot less noble occupationally (you know, like accounting... ha ha, maybe not...) so he could help his poor wife deal with the troubles and upkeep of a household and daughter.
That being said, I really should be practicing what I preach and helping out more around the house in the meantime.- Me and my big mouth... :)