


There are a few choice things that have made moving here to Utah a great blessing for us. One of them is being close to my sister Laurel and her family. What beautiful, fun, smart, down-to-earth people they are. Isaac is the cutest most BRILLIANT nephew an aunt could ask for (says nearly two hundred words and long complicated sentences and he's only 18 months), Jared is a fantastic brother-in-law, first and foremost because he's such a wonderful devoted husband to my sis (and stellar father), but he's just a cool, funny guy...fits into our family so nicely. And then there's Laurel. So strikingly gorgeous (and unaware of it), so empathetic and giving to everyone around her, so determined and devoted (ever reading and researching) in being the very best mother she can. I'm glad to continue discovering how much more and more I like and love them.


2 comments:
Ha ha, I couldn't agree more with the commentary on this one. Poor people, they can't seem to get rid of me- I come over to run, eat, or just hang out all of the time and now I'm crashing their California trip just so I can spend some quality time with them one last time...
Oh, and I gotta add one more quality to Trace's list for Laurel- humility. She's the most unpretentious, modest person I know.
I couldn't agree more with the comments on this one. I LOOVE this family. Whether it's running, eating, or hanging out- I can't seem to leave them alone, poor folks. And now I'm crashing their California vacation... :)
Oh, and I gotta add one more quality to Trace's list for my beautiful sister Laurel- humility. She's the most unpretentious person I know- always trying to improve herself and learn knew things. I so admire that about her.
Post a Comment