
So I recently got into a little fender-bender (my husband's so proud...SIKE!!! Ha ha, just wanted to say sike). Anyway, the other guy's bumper got a pretty good dent in it, but all I got was some "paint transfer" and a scratch on my rim. After a few dabs with a wonderful "magic eraser" it's hard to even tell I had a wreck--am I right? These are before and after pics of the same tire...can I just say that I LOVE my car without sounding too bratty? LOVE IT!


2 comments:
Ha ha, in Trace's words, "you got to be careful Noelle!- Now that you have your call da Devil is out to getcha! He already got me..." :)
Only Trace could joke around about such a situation. I'm so sorry it all happened! But she does have a point- it's awfully ironic that it happened just prior to my opening my call...
Ha ha, in Trace's words, "you got to be careful Noelle!- Now that you have your call da Devil is out to getcha! He already got me..." :)
Only Trace could joke around about such a situation. I'm so sorry it all happened! But she does have a point- it's awfully ironic that it happened just prior to my opening my call...
Post a Comment