BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, April 20, 2007

My Poor Table!


Kennedy sure "made her mark" on our dining table...used a butter knife to do some drumming. Is this repairable? Is repairable a word? I couldn't even yell at her, I just got so sad. You see, this table is one of my "prized Goodwill finds;" I got it brand-new (a furniture showroom donated it) for 75 bucks...I swear it goes for at least 2 grand in furniture stores. Serves me right for being so petty and materialistic; I also desperately need to go to "discount shoppers anonymous." I should count myself lucky that our house doesn't show more signs of 3 year-old artwork and experimentation...Kennedy's mild compared to most. Poor thing--when she saw how upset I was she started crying! It's O.K. Doodlebug!

1 comments:

BLAZER PROPHET said...

Look at it this way- today it's just some chips & dents in a beat up coffee table. Tomorrow it will be destroying your car. Just keep it all in perspective.

And, yes, the table is easily repairable. That's what husbands are for.

Lastly, a very nice blog. Your daughter is adorable. She reminds me of my own little "puppy-kitten" when she was that age. Now, she's all gorwn up and I have the sweetest little grand daughter in the world.