


It turns out, the best part about moving to this house is "Olympic Park" about a block and a half away...what a treat for Kennedy and I (and her little friend Cate when she visits). I'm afraid I don't have a picture of what I consider the best part: attached to the park is a gate to the "Jordan River Trail," a great paved trail that runs along the river up to Salt Lake. Kennedy and I both love speeding along the beautiful hilly trail, me in my rollerblades and she strapped in her jogging stroller enjoying the wind and sunshine. Both of us get to soak up the breath-taking views of mountains, land, and the river (and we occasionally spot a number of deer with their "white butts"). We usually go to end of Thanksgiving Point's golf course--proves to be good for both exercise and mental well-being. Of course Kennedy's favorite part is playing till she's exhausted at the park on the way home. I can't believe how much I love living in Lehi. Hee, hee, look at this prissy girl sitting on the slide: I tell her to smile and say "cheese," and she automatically crosses her legs! Cracks me up.


0 comments:
Post a Comment