I was a "genius" this year and thought we should take advantage of our beautiful nearby Thanksgiving Point to do our Easter Egg Hunting...not my finest idea. See the yellow tape? There were hundreds of kids (much bigger, faster kids) poised behind it, and when they said to go, we nearly got malled! Honest to Pete, neither of these poor girls got ONE EGG! I felt so terrible! Luckily I had some treats in my purse, and I cleverly threw lots of stuff down and shouted, "look! fruit snacks and granola bars! the easter bunny left you lots of gum!" The girls were satisfied and I learned my lesson.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Not One Egg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
ha ha ha oh my goodness! I guess I didn't get the whole story the first time. Poor girls! Way to save the day, Trace. :)
Post a Comment