BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, April 16, 2007

"But I need to wear my new skirt!"


I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Aunt Bobbie for getting this darling dress for Kennedy, and to COMPLAIN about my daughter's obsession with wearing church dresses...every moment of every day. The child sleeps in them. It's out of control! I love her being "girly" and want her to remain feminine and sweet, but we can't paint, and play with play-dough, and eat messy chocolate cookies in dresses! All my scouring through the clearance racks at Baby Gap and Target...will she never wear the cute pants and shorts and skirts in her closet? I think that she's heard "how pretty" she looks in her dresses far too many times, so all you uncles and aunts out there need to start telling her how very "well-mannered" she is or how good she is at sharing, or how much she's able to "act like Jesus." Someone help me!

0 comments: