Right after you flew out we went to little Hannah's birthday party...Kennedy was in heaven swimming & hanging out with her favorite little pal. She's so funny how she loves to take care of/play with younger kids. Such a little momma.
Schaffer made out pretty good too. Seems he found himself a little girlfriend!
Who can blame her for wanting to hang out with him? He's a real catch!
The highlight was the pinata:
After it was beaten open & drained of its candy, Schaf decided to follow suit & try to wack it a few times.
Busted!
I can't help snapping shots of this kid all the time...he's just SO CUTE!!!
I mean come on! That face, those cheeks, those eyes, those EYELASHES! I'm so smitten.

2 comments:
Agreed about Schaf- SO adorable... although I think I like his face a little more than the reverse... :)
Gosh I love and miss these kids. I'll have to find a way to see all of you again somehow!
Ooh I LOVE that last picture! Great job Trace! Those kids of yours are so precious and i miss them so much!
Post a Comment