I'm kind of obsessed with my talented friend's trademark "sunset photos," and after getting some instructions from her (the amazing Kate of course) I tried (unsuccessfully) to take a few.
We took Grandma to Hickam Beach for a little bit one evening & it was so beautiful. I love the sunsets here; seriously, I've never seen a "blah, that was just okay" one.
I'm afraid most of the pictures were a MILE from where I was hoping they'd be, but some kinda turned out a little cool...
At least we got some quality time in with Grandma!
I love how Kennedy's leaning down so sweetly to reach out to her brother. She's always like this with him & I'm astounded by her love & devotion to him.
Giving high fives.
He really came to dig his Grandma on this visit.
Yeah, not what I was going for, but perhaps I'll get it one day (Kate says it's all in the editing, but I'm just a dope with a camera!)
This is so typical Kennedy & Schaffer. Oh these two!
Love this one. Wish I could make their profiles into completely black shadows. Anyone want to show me how to use photoshop?
I just love his expression in this picture. So goofy and cute. And yes, there is an edible buddah belly under that shirt!
The highlight of this beach trip was one of Grandma's gifts: a blow-up toy Kennedy named "Sharky."
She was obsessed with riding on Sharky, & insisted that it took "lots of practice and balance."
Schaf was very supportive and applauded her efforts on Sharky.
Man, this is the life.
Blowing kisses. A new trick to show off when Grandma came to visit.
Hangin' loose. It's how we roll.

0 comments:
Post a Comment