Found these & thought you'd like to see a few of them...hope you're doing well in Korea babe!
I think Schaf's hair is always best in windy beach weather :-)
It was so crowded; heh heh, we've really been spoiled with nearly-abandoned beaches so often here on Oahu. How will we cope on the mainland?
The kids in their red white & blue.
Oh, and since you asked to see what my belly looks like (NOT gonna happen, I'm so not a 'belly-show-er' & you know it!), I decided to show you a picture from a little while ago to demonstrate what it does not look like! ;-) Prego bellies are cute on others, but I'm not keen on having one myself. Oh, & I'm feeling little flutters & a lot of movement lately...especially at night! :-)

2 comments:
Oh come now, Trace! You're hot, no matter what you do!
I LOVE these pictures, even if they're more for Adam than the rest of us...
And even if Adam's not a fan of the shadows (I see what he means- faces are nice) those are some awesome pics from Shark's Cove.
That's my sis!
Okay, you have got to admit that these pictures of Schaf look SO MUCH like his Uncle Corky! Am I right? Such great pictures, such cute kids!!
Post a Comment