We had lots of visitors within a month or so's time & it was soooo nice! Everyone was such a great guest in different ways. Noelle was too easy, happy to do whatever & never complained one bit. Bobbie not only filled our car with gas, but bought our groceries while she was here, and Grandma...she was just Grandma. There's no time like Grandma time!
We knew her visit wouldn't last forever, so we enjoyed every minute!
She's got a lot of grand-babies right now (& another on the way), but I like to think Schaf is her favorite! ;-)
Not often that you get snuggle this active little guy...it's kinda nice when he gets tired.
Thought this pic was kinda cool with the sunset peeking through...
Sorry Mom, bet these pics make you miss our little chunk of cuteness!
Sweet chubby-cheek kisses.

1 comments:
Oh, I just LOVE these pictures! Makes ME miss the chunkiness!!! ha ha ha, but I especially miss my little sleepover pal.
Post a Comment