I'm not sure how you'll respond to me posting your son's bum on the worldwide web...oh, but he's so cute!!!

Kate took these right before they moved...she took a few of him "surfing" on a board too; can't wait to get those for his little surfer room.

And remember this kid who's mom had him come pee right in front of our car in the parking lot at Bellows? Such a Hawaii moment. Thought it might make you smile.
I love the colors in this one. Don't you miss this squishy bum? And you know he was in heaven running around without a diaper!

Just so you know, this guy is even chubbier than this now...some mornings I have a hard time lifting this solid little nutter-butter out of his crib!

I know this TDY has been a bummer, but we're looking forward to seeing you on Saturday! (get it, bummer? heh heh) Love ya babe!

0 comments:
Post a Comment