Oh my gosh, how hilarious is this shot of Schaffer? He was terrified of the Easter Bunny!

They were both rearing to go the minute we arrived at the actual egg hunt.
Had a little time to kill before the festivities began, so Kennedy found a bar to hang from...
And Schaffer found a little girl to chase (his first time chasing a girl!)
Turns out he was really after her balloon. Can you guess who won this fight? Rhymes with Maffer.
I had visions of Kennedy slowly & carefully helping her brother gather eggs, but they actually went their separate ways (probably cause Schaffer was TERRIFIED of the Easter Bunny & Kennedy kept following him around. "I just LOVE Peter Rabbit, Mommy!")
It was sad coming to terms with the fact that Kennedy was one of the "older kids" at the hunt.
But true to form, she shared her extra eggs with her brother and a couple of younger kids who didn't get many eggs. My girl is so sweet; I feel so lucky that she's such a "giver" and so compassionate & thoughtful.
The boys split off for operation "find the eggs." It's really funny to watch how well this little guy walks around.
The fallen leaves & branches were much cooler than eggs.
It was the first major "FRG event" for Adam's company that I was involved in, and I definitely wasn't fond of the stress that accompanied it. But check out how happy this girl is. Well worth it!

2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday!
Wow! No wonder your tired, you put together an easter egg hunt, bunny and all, for a whole squad? R U CRAZY?
Looks like it went wonderful, but dang girl.,, I put on an easter egg hunt for Ashton's kindergarten class- 25 kids... and it was tough- kuddos babe, get some rest, huh? LoVE YA'll- love the pic of Doodle giving up her easter eggs- she's such a sweetheart n Adam and Schaffer egg hunting, him in his gear and Schaff so small- it's a cool pic.
Post a Comment