BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, April 9, 2010

Somebody just turned ONE...

I'm so "on top of things" that we still haven't even planned a party, but my pal Kate insisted on taking "1st Brithday" pictures (and of course they're brilliant!)
The tissue paper was a hit
My big boy. He's been walking for almost two months now and is into everything!
His favorite part was the "smash cake"
He seriously chowed down!
My favorite picture:

This picture is SO SCHAFFER...when he's a little grumpy!
Love those eyes
Really heart this one too
Love how she gets cool angles/perspectives
Ha ha, love this crazy birthday boy
Just looking at one of his old onesies & comparing it to his birthday shirt. He's grown so quickly--I know most babies grow this fast, but still... Sigh.

3 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE PICTURES!!! We love you little Schaffy!

Sunnysupra said...

OMG! These are the very best yet! SO SO ADORABLE:) What a cutie! Looks so much like his U Dave!! xoxo

Unknown said...

What a hunk! Yes, I agree with Bobbie, he is a mini David. Thanks for featuring the onesie again!
xoxo