Oh no!! I was so hoping that she didn't have it, bless her heart... give her lots of kisses from A Bobbie- poor dear- she looks beautiful even with calamine all about her! xoxo
I'm the proud mother of three--one perfect 7 year-old, Kennedy, a wild 2 year-old Schaffer and a new little man, Drew, who joined our family in January. I'm also lucky to call a super-handsome, smart, strong and suave military officer my husband. We've been moving all over the states since we started our lives together and now live in Honolulu, Hawaii. We really can't complain; life is so good.
4 comments:
That is one sad little Doodle face! Get well soon!
Oh no!! I was so hoping that she didn't have it, bless her heart... give her lots of kisses from A Bobbie- poor dear- she looks beautiful even with calamine all about her! xoxo
Awww- Doodlebug, poor baby!! Hopeully I'll be seeing you soon!
That is the saddest picture I have ever seen, poor little girl. So sorry, hope she is feeling better.
Post a Comment