So one of my greatest friends of all time, Kate (perhaps you've heard of her?!! :)), just finished editing our family pictures. She is insanely talented at photography, and insists on giving us free photo shoots all the time...it's ridiculous, but do I sound mad? She kept apologizing for taking so long to get them to us...um, hello! They were FREE! I love love love them!

Little Schaf was just 7 months old & I can't believe how much he's already grown & changed...both of my beautiful kids are growing WAY TOO FAST.

I love how we're all looking at Schaffer in this one. What a tater-tot!

And the way everyone's looking at squenchy-eyed, silly me in this one: Reminds me of my responsibility to be an example to my children , & my husband.

We were at one our favorite beaches, Bellow's. The water's so blue & it's just so beautiful there.

She's so great at editing. This one's called 'rusty cage,' & it's my fave.

Love this one too...

And this one...

Ha ha, look at how Kennedy has my long 'ski feet!' Poor girl!

And how cool is this one?

Both the kids were a little tempermental & difficult, but she still managed to capture their cuteness.

Little Scaffy; engrossed in that sand-stuff.

I'd take a bite of those pigsies, sand and all.

And how's this for great editing: one pic has cute Brooklyn in the background...

...Same pic, minus Brookie!

HUGE shout out to my Kate...you're just too good to us!

4 comments:
So fun to follow your blog. The scenery is beautiful! Oh, I need to visit Hawaii!!! Your little ones are growing so fast. Hope you are well Trace!!!
Great family pictures, guys-- just beautiful!!!
Thanks for the shout-out Bestie!! I PROMISE that I will get your pictures to you WAY faster next time! I feel just awful about how long that took! Love your guts!
Love the pics! She's so talented and of course she wants to work with you guys, you're all so photogenic! Can't decide which ones are my fav's, but it's cool to see the different styles- love the toes one, where the red stands out... and how did she get Brookie out of that pic? She's really good- need to send her up to Utah... we got good scenery here too ya know :) Love n miss ya'll- thanks for the heads up about new pics
Post a Comment