Adam was so excited to go deep sea fishing with some of his buddies for Father's Day. Unfortunately, instead of catching loads of beautiful fresh fish for dinner, Adam spent the entire time getting a terrible sunburn and throwing up off the side. Poor guy. When he got home he said the only thing that gave him some relief was thinking of how much he loves his wonderful kids. I found some pictures that have Adam in the background because that's usually where he is. He likes to enjoy life and being with family while staying outside of the spotlight.
Any spare time he has, he loves spending with his new son and beautiful daughter. If there's a big game on, "Junior" hangs out to watch it along with Dad. It's so cute that I usually attack the happy little buddies with the camera.
We all look up to this amazing man so much...I'd argue that I admire him the most. It's cool to think of how much our kids will grow in their respect and admiration as they continue through to adulthood, and how much his exemplary qualities will help to shape and mold the people they will become.
I honestly feel "overly-blessed" to have such a stellar husband and father to my children. I said a silent prayer of thanks last night, listing all the great qualities he has, and it went on and on. I know I don't express my gratitude and love enough now that I'm the frazzled crazy Mom of a new baby, but I adore you more than I can say Adam. Happy Father's Day!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
The Very Best Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a wonderful tribute to Adam! I hope it was an enjoyable day for you all. Isaac and Noah enjoyed all your pictures with me.
Please LET me take your family's picture, shoot!
That was a really cute post by the way. Thanks again for the babysitting, I know they had a great time!
Post a Comment