BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, June 15, 2009

"Hanging Loose," Hawaiian Style

Sometimes I worry a little that we aren't taking advantage of where we live right now...we get out a lot, but we haven't done much "adventuring" since this boy's come. But then I sit back and look at my little family and realize my blessings...life is so good, and there will be plenty of time for snorkeling, surfing, and everything else. We're just chillin.'
Adam's been training for a marathon and is getting six-pack abs, while this boy's been packing on the pounds.  They're both cute to me!
Kennedy loves this boy more WAAAAY more than Mom or Dad.  First thing in the morning she comes in and I try to snuggle her or ask for a kiss, and it's "where's my brother, I wanna kiss and hold him!!!"

2 comments:

Michael Parker said...

Shoot, I was hoping Adam was packing on the pounds so I could smoke him playing one-on-one. Guess I better go get me a six pack. And work out too.

Jared and Laurel said...

Hey, I want a six-pack! Training for a MARATHON? Go Adam!
Schaffer is SOOO cheek-pinch-worthy and Kennedy is so grown up!