BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, June 26, 2009

My Two Loves

How could I love anything more than these two angels?
Schaffer loves when Kennedy sings to him...it's so cute how he smiles and reacts to her voice.
She wants to hold him 24-7.  Seriously.
Sometimes he doesn't dig it  (hee hee, don't you love that face?)
Can't wait to know you more and more as you grow, my little man!

3 comments:

--m.k.r. said...

ok matt and i are both baffled at how old that little girl looks! Where did that little girl that lived next door go, my goodness. she is beautiful.

Kate said...

They are SO cute! I taught Kennedy's class on Sunday, and she was so well behaved! Just a BTW for you:)

Amy McKinney said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how much he has grown already. It's crazy how fast time goes. I still can't believe how old Kennedy is. I remember when you and Adam came here and you were about 7 months pregnant with Kennedy. AMn time flies!!! I sure miss you and your cute little family! I hope all is well!!