BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, June 12, 2009

Schaffer's Smiles

Schaffer started giving us sweet baby smiles when he was a little over a month old, and those highly-sought-after signs of affection/acknowledgment/gas were hard to catch on camera.  Not anymore!  He's such a little Momma's Boy, and gives me oodles of smiles, especially after getting cleaned up after a nice poop.  I should keep the camera next to the changing table since that's where I get my happiest and most flirty boy.  I never really understood moms and their sons until now.  Oh how I love my boy.
Kennedy and Adam will try anything to get smiles from this little dude.
Just a little "chill, half-smile."  What a chubby bunny, right?  Fat and happy is best!
Now there's the real thing!  Corky, you'd better not call him "Java the Hut" like you did Kennedy...Adam's still sore at you for that! heh heh.  We like a little neck with our baby.
This reaction is my personal favorite.  Perhaps it's a botched attempt at a smile, but I think it's classic.

1 comments:

cheyney webb said...

What a cutie. I love how each day babies become more expressive and you see more of their personality.