Couldn't resist snapping a picture as we were rushing to get ready for church...Adam made me cut him out, but he looked so handsome, just like my kids. So weird to say kid...ssss. So weird and so great.
A close up of my newbie. Oh that little face. Oh those cheeks. Oh my boy.
Seeing how little he looks in our "mini recliner," makes me want to relish this time even more...I know I'll blink and he'll be too tall for kid furniture. He really is good at "just chillin.'" I should take a lesson!

4 comments:
He really IS SO handsome! He's changed some already. Keep posting so I don't feel like I'm missing everything!
Wow, you guys have kids. And they are pretty dang cute as well. Now that we're headed back to Utah it's our turn to be jealous of all the beach pictures. Oh well.
When was your little angel boy born? Congratulations. I guess I didn't remember you were having one. YAY! A little boy. How fun fun fun! Hope you are well!
Yes, a handsome family!!!
I guess I could have read further on the posts to find out more about your boy! How fun...a new house.. and Kennedy is just beautiful! :)
Post a Comment