BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Two very special birthdays

Once dad came back home from Japan we needed to celebrate Kennedy's 8th birthday & Drew's 1st (& Adam's homecoming). Since I'm a very lazy girl we did one big party to celebrate all of it.
My beautiful baby is ONE! How did that happen so quickly?
We were worried about Schaffer feeling a little left out, but I think he had more fun than anyone!
Trisha made the cakes...she's awesome.
She did them both 'topsy-turvy.'
Drew was kind of a zombie by the time we had cake. Poor little guy.
He wasn't sure what to do when we gave him the top of his to smash.
Kennedy tried helping him out by having him taste it.
It worked.
She also encouraged him to get messy & 'cakey' by example...
Schaffer got the top cupcake part.
The things that are funny when you're eight.
Here Schaffer's 'helping' with the presents for Drew. I'm pretty sure he was thinking, "JACKPOT!" Heh heh. It was a fun time.
Now we're looking forward to our little 8 yr-old's baptism. Wow.

1 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

You're not lazy; you're PRACTICAL! I love those cakes. Drew looks so much like Adam! And Kennedy is beautiful no matter how messy she tries to be. :)