Got some quick pics of the kids before church...have you ever seen a more handsome 2-yr-old?
And then there's baby Drew.
Kennedy picked out her "Christmas church outfit" on her own (definitely the less traditional route, but she's pretty fashion-forward if you ask me!)
I love this picture of Schaf & Adam. I'm sure he'll hate it. Their cute matching chins make me smile. I never thought I'd have so many men in my life that I love so much.
Dad & Kennedy pulled out our wedding album on Christmas Eve right before bed; I'm not sure why. I came up the stairs to find them snuggling & chatting.
Right before I let them dig into the presents on Christmas morning. I'm afraid I didn't take many more pictures with all the excitement. Schaffer was SO MUCH FUN this year. Christmas is so awesome for kids and parents. Love it.
Schaffer's main gift. Yeah, he's only allowed to be a passenger riding around outside. Lucky Kennedy.
Not sure why we spend money on toy jeeps when we have LAUNDRY BASKETS!!! ;)
We mainly just chilled & enjoyed having Daddy home for the holidays.
Who doesn't love that?

0 comments:
Post a Comment