BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dad's back...again

Hopefully he's back for good; well, at least until we PCS from Hawaii... :(
He brought what has become Schaffer's favorite toy yet. Here we go. Watch out little Drew!
The kids are all super-happy to have him home (as am I). They're doing their happy dance in these pics.
Schaffer will just bust into a funky dance any time, any place. He makes strangers in Target crack up.
It's so adorable how he does & says everything his big sister does. I'm pretty sure Kennedy loves that more than most anything in her perfect little 8 yr-old life.
This face!!! What the heck? Definitely a picture to bribe him with when he's a teenager!
Drew wasn't really feeling the happy dance. I'm actually a little worried about how 'dramatic' these two little guys are with their expressions...we will NOT be encouraging participation in the 'theatrical arts' in this family! ha ha

1 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

Loving the Happy Dance! Yea for Adam to be home!!