I cannot believe our girl is now old enough to be an official, baptized member of the church! She continues to grow up way too fast for our liking, but is still our perfectly compassionate & kind-hearted little Doodlebug (sniff sniff).
My wonderful stepmom, "Grandma Terree," made her this awesome towel just for her baptism. It has her name & baptism date on it. She's also doing a cool scrapbook page/plaque with Kennedy's picture & lots of informative tidbits about her. Thanks grandma Terree!
Kennedy was very nervous, but took comfort in the fact that Dad was performing the baptism (I'm afraid they made him dunk her twice to be safe though, heh heh)
Both of them looking a little more serious before the baptism.
All of us...of course Dad & Kennedy are the only ones 'camera ready!'
This was our first 'child of record' baptism, & when I found out how it worked (mass baptisms, one meeting for all) I was kind of disappointed. But of course our amazing ward made it so special...so many friends came out (even though I didn't think to invite anyone). She was showered with all kinds of lovely gifts & leis.
Swallowed up in leis!
Our wonderful friends, Kim & Fritz came & then treated us to Buca (sneaky kids!)
Bishop & Sister Tanaka...our favorites in the whole ward.
A CTR ring from Mom & Dad.
And scriptures with her name on them.
When she opened them she said, 'Yes! This is just what a wanted!' So cute. :)

1 comments:
Holy Leis!! Congratulations, Kennedy! Looks like it was really special.
Post a Comment