Just playing together after bath time.
Drew's mouth is usually open wide, even when he's smiling...think it has something to do with teething right now...? Or maybe he's like his Mom (my Grandma used to chide me when I was little & tell me if I didn't close my mouth I'd catch flies).
Drew's taking after his big brother with his crazy hair.
Schaffer likes to crawl around with him and pretend he's a dog.
Coming for Mom. How lucky am I to be his favorite person? It's the best.
He is all over the place now. Did we actually try to teach him to crawl? Hmmm.
Just like his jammies, he's a little monster. A cute one.
As hard as things can sometimes be with Daddy gone, there's no way we'd trade in our precious Baby Drew!

3 comments:
He really is such a beautiful boy!
They are both so adorable! Both so handsome in their own ways- can't believe how big Drew looks- like a little toddler and seriously he's already crawling!!!???
OMG these two little guys are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{DOUBLE SWOON!!!!}
I miss my bestie so much!!
Post a Comment