BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Kennedy as 'Mary' in the Nativity

The primary did a nativity skit for our ward's Christmas party this last Friday. Kennedy was chosen to play the part of Mary which I think made her feel very special.
She wasn't thrilled with the costume/outfit I put together for her, saying that she thought she looked more like a "shepherd" than Mary (I kind of agree; I couldn't find a white or light blue robe like I'd envisioned)
We brought along her new little best friend, Aly. These gals are two peas in a pod & we're so happy her family moved into the neighborhood.
They're working on their gingerbread 'nativity' houses here.
Caught in the act: Schaf snuck some candy from his house.
Drew trying to be patient in the stroller...he didn't last long. The party was kind of late so I had the boys bathed & in jammies before we arrived.
They had this cute little Hawaiian boy's hula group perform & they were so good!
Jeez, it's like this guy is one of those kids who sits right in front of the T.V....oh wait, he does do that! ;)
Making trouble with his little partner in crime, Adele'. They're in a little toddler gang known as the "terrible trio" in our ward's nursery.
As you can see, it was a very casual, 'not very well-rehearsed' performance.
Hopefully no one minded the little 2 yr old trying to wave to his sister!
Mary and Joseph seem so blissfully happy, heh heh.
(I'm afraid I made her eyes look creepy trying to get the darn red eye out!)
It was a neat experience for all of us.
In the meantime Drew was passed around the church from one doting lady...
...to another. He's looking at me like he feels betrayed; so funny!
Aly did a great job helping to video-tape the performance.
Schaf chowed down on the plethora of Hawaiian dishes; he doesn't get this stuff at home!
Yeah. We liked it. A lot.

2 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

That's so cool for Kennedy! I love the boys' Christmas PJs!

Sunnysupra said...

Wow! She's such a star! We were just looking at the magazine shoot of our famous little niece/cousin yesterday, so beautiful! Love the pics with Drew up waving to his sis lol... and the story as it comes together- Drew has gotten so big! What a gorgeous little doll! Miss them all, give them love bugs from Aunt Bobbie-