BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas came early for our family this year...

We got the best present ever.
Adam came home from deployment a month & a half early; what a gift, right?!
He went to surprise Kennedy & pick her up from school right after he flew in. She still talks about how it was the best surprise & present she's ever gotten.
He & Schaf picked right back up where they left off.
He's all about Daddy.
Someone else who's all about Dad? Baby Drew.
He's already figured out what the rest of us know: Dad's the fun one.
Yup, we're all so happy to have him home. I know I'm frustrating Adam, but I seriously can't think of anything more that I want for Christmas. I'm good! :)
This is going to be our last Christmas in Hawaii (at least for another few years), which should be a bummer...but so far it's turning out to be our best one. Mele Kalikimaka!

0 comments: