We'll try to get some pics posted of them all in their official halloween costumes, but I thought these shots of the boys in their pjs would work for now. Don't you just love Schaf's face? So very Schaffer. That boy.
Here is his scared face. He's probably saying "spooky ghost," which he would repeat again & again in a desperate dramatic voice anytime he got spooked. He was really skittish toward anything grisly or ghoulish this year...actually any costume that had a mask made him trip over himself trying to run away.
Drew's a lot squirmier now & makes it difficult for Schaf to give him kisses. "Hold still Drew!"

2 comments:
I hope this doesn't offend but that first pic of Drew looks SO much like Doodle when she was a baby- tripped me out!! The third one a little less so but I still think those two are gonna' favor each other a lot. Which is a very good thing :) He's gotten so big! SO much hair- am so in love with those big blue eyes and long lashes!! Cute pj's- man I miss Schaff and Schaff's faces :)
I was going to say the same thing- He looks EXACTLY like Kennedy did!
They are SO cute!
Post a Comment