BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, November 14, 2011

Our Cute Kids

Got a few shots of the kids before church yesterday...
These three.
I'm biased, but I don't know how they could be cuter.
Schaffer usually takes the lead in entertaining all of us.
Kennedy's the sweet, super-compassionate one
And baby Drew? Look at that face. Enough said, right?
A few of just Kennedy & baby Drew:


And some of just Kennedy & Schaffer:



But my favorite ones are the BLOOPERS:

Here none of them are looking at the camera:
Schaffer's being difficult in this one (little rebel just pulled off his tie!)
Here both boys are pulling their ties off:
And I can't leave out these two pictures of Kennedy trying to hold one crying brother...
and then the other! :)
I have to admit these last few pictures are more true-to-life than the others...we're not big fans of living without you Dad!

4 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

Such good-looking children! I love how Kennedy's like, "I'm done." by the end. ;)

Sunnysupra said...

So adorable! Love the story the pics tell :)

Sunnysupra said...

So adorable! Love the story the pics tell :)

Kate said...

SWOON!!! Brookie and I are over here cooing at every picture of these adorable kids!!!!