So we had one day where we all went up to Dad & Terree's house to celebrate & eat & hang out (their pad is perfect for doing all three!). I got there a little late & everyone took off to go snow skiing with Dad & Mom (sans camera, so I don't have any shots of that adventure). However, we had quite a nice time with the little ones...Grandma Terree got all the kids a "magic key" for Santa (made the cutest little door-hanger) and told them about how it helped Santa bring everyone presents even if they didn't have a fireplace. They also got reindeer food to put out with the cookies for Santa. It was so cute.
I love how they're all listening intently to her very important stories about how to prepare for Santa's visit!
They also got great little Christmas night-lights & cute little things with their names embroidered on them (she's got a fabulous machine that I need to take advantage of more!)
Thank you so much for all of our special presents Poppa & Grandma Terree! We loved our visit!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Poppa & Grandma Terree's fun Christmas for the Kiddoes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So creative, aren't we so lucky to have such a sweet thoughtful mother/grandmother in Terrie. Love the dress! Such a cute pattern with the pink embroidery. Ashton was so excited to tell me about the key and the reindeer food and the karate shirt and even the nightlight. Thanks again for watching Ashton and bringing him back with you, so I could take my final. I really appreciate what you went through and felt so bad to have contributed to a difficult situation. You're the best! Lots of love to all. Bobbie
Post a Comment