Big shout-out to Jared, who acted as photographer for about 90% of the trip. I wish I could take credit for all these great shots, but Schaffer & I weren't there. I really heart these pics though.Everyone made sure all the kids were taken care of and had "skate partners..." Kennedy won't stop talking about how she needs to "go ice skating and practice more to get good!" Not really a big Hawaiian past-time though!
I'm so struck by my sister Bobbie's beauty in these pictures...she's so gorgeous & happy. I loved seeing her doing so well, she's amazing.
Isaac looks like he's not too sure about the whole ice skating thing, tee hee.
Noelle & Corky are the two youngest in the family & have always had a special friendship and bond. It's so cool. Man I love these guys so much!
Ha ha, you've got to love this woman! She's a better snow skiier than any of us, but it looks like she doesn't quite have her ice skating legs yet!!! Anyone who's met my Mom can't help but love her; she just "oozes" love for life & others. I've always admired & tried to emulate her positive outlook & unconditional love for her family.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Ice Skating Fun
I LOVE these shots of Dave & Cat...
Jared, seriously...
Brilliant! Love it! It was so nice to have these two with us again (finally!)
Ridiculously good-looking "Blue Eyes" with his equally gorgeous Mother:
Another one of my favorite shots. So perfect.
My two gorgeous sisters, Bobbie & Laurel:
For real, they're SERIOUSLY this beautiful and this happy. You don't get to choose your family (Adam & I discuss that a lot), but I think I got pretty darn lucky.
And nothing beats a ride with...
the super-fun...
Uncle David!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wish you coulda' been there Trace, it was so fun! Doodle was amazing on the ice! She had no fear and picked it up so quick, coordinated like her mama and daddy. Laurel, even 6 mo pregnant, amazed us all with her skills on the ice, so full of grace and poise. Great post and props to Jared for some great pics! Thanks for putting it all together and love the narration. xoxo
Wish you coulda' been there Trace, it was so fun! Doodle was amazing on the ice! She had no fear and picked it up so quick, coordinated like her mama and daddy. Laurel, even 6 mo pregnant, amazed us all with her skills on the ice, so full of grace and poise. Great post and props to Jared for some great pics! Thanks for putting it all together and love the narration. xoxo
Post a Comment