They would have looked something like this:
"MELE KALIKIMAKA!"

Have to give a huge shout-out to my amazing friend, Kate--(Yes, AGAIN!!! How lucky am I?!)
I love this shot of Kennedy hugging Schaf with her eyes closed. It's so 'them'...they seriously adore one another, & will play happily together for hours. My kids are too good to be true sometimes.

Check out Schaffer's funny face in this one...cracks me up!
She knows just what to say & do when he gets a little grumpy (already seems to have that 'maternal instinct')

Every now & then someone will say something like, "Wait till they're older, all they'll do is fight!" Ugh. Sure there'll be bumpy moments, but I like to think that they're going to remain close friends throughout their lives.
Where does she learn to pose like this? Kate & I were laughing as we watched her spring from one pose to another.
Oh that perfect little smile...I don't think I've even posted it yet, but my baby girl has already lost her first tooth. It's so cliche' to say, but she really is growing up way too fast for me...I need more time to enjoy it all.
Can't believe she's almost six (cue lump in throat).

Again, Kate...you're the best. All our beautiful pictures everywhere (& she claims she just wants to "practice" on us!) It's priceless.
She also took some of my favorites of Schaffer (there are so many though!).


3 comments:
My favorite is the first one. Kennedy's face is SOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE! She looks like a model!
So incredibly adorable! I love them. Schaf is getting so big, I love his Fo-hawk, too cute. Kennedy, almost six, geez didn't I come to her fourth birthday like just a little bit ago, man oh mighty!! Miss you guys lots!
Gotta' agree that your friend Kate is a genius with the camera, but really these two are so adorable and photogenic- think I know the reason she likes to "practice" with them! Even I can take great pics of them :) lol- Wish it were me, but many thanks to a Kate for being such a great friend to my sis and taking such great pics of my 4 favorite people. xoxo
Post a Comment