"Hello World. Thought some of my adoring fans might like an update on my doings of late.
I've started eating real food, though I must admit I'm better at spitting it back out than actually swallowing it..."
"My sister LOVES to feed me (who wouldn't?)"
"I'm also getting into gaming with Dad..."
"I guess I'm getting some teeth soon, since I drool constantly and bite any and everything."
"I love taking baths. I sing and coo and love love love it!"
"I'm obsessed with most ceiling fans...they're absolutely captivating; I can't take my eyes off them!"
"Also, there are a handful of people that I really love...
Here's my dear old Dad:"
"Of course, my crazy sister Kennedy:"
"And then there's M-O-M:"
"I've come to really dig naps, but I only like them in one of two swings with some loud white noise in the background. My silly parents actually burned a motor out on a dust buster before they realized they could download some white noise. Nice going guys!"

3 comments:
Kennedy looks so grown in those pictures. She is just beautiful! Schafer is so handsome too. My kids love ceiling fans too. I wondered how many angels my boys could see, cuz they always just looked past me and up above all the time! :)
I'm so glad you're blogging. It's so fun to see these pictures and I don't know when we'll see you guys again. ???? Isaac and Noah say HI and they do miss you!
I can't believe it--I figured out how to get in to make comments!! I just love all your wonderful pictures and captions!! The little ones are just getting more a nd more gorgeous every day!! I can't wait to hug them!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment