I meant to comment on the burned out dust buster--I remember trying to get you guys to sleep the same way (Dad and I used the ventilator fan in the master bathroom for Bobbie--but even that had varied results!!). We parents do anything to get the babies to nap, which we would just long to have ourselves (never understood how they could not want to nap!!)!! Love, Mom
I'm the proud mother of three--one perfect 7 year-old, Kennedy, a wild 2 year-old Schaffer and a new little man, Drew, who joined our family in January. I'm also lucky to call a super-handsome, smart, strong and suave military officer my husband. We've been moving all over the states since we started our lives together and now live in Honolulu, Hawaii. We really can't complain; life is so good.
3 comments:
What good-looking kids you have! Seriously. I too am smitten.
They are adorable! You can tell she just ADORES her little brother!
I meant to comment on the burned out dust buster--I remember trying to get you guys to sleep the same way (Dad and I used the ventilator fan in the master bathroom for Bobbie--but even that had varied results!!). We parents do anything to get the babies to nap, which we would just long to have ourselves (never understood how they could not want to nap!!)!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment