I know, I know, we kind of fell off the planet, and all two and a half of you are wondering what's up. I'm going to try to get back on the wagon, at least for my Mom and sisters' (in-laws included) sakes. So we're here, and it's seriously surreal...I'm bound to be annoying with my drooling depictions of this place (I keep asking Adam if this really is our new home). It's ridiculous how good life is here in Oahu. I'm going to try to catch up (for memory-keeping) in future blogs, so feel free to ignore past junk that we want to remember...
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
YES...We're HERE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I am so glad that you are all settled. It feels like forever since we've talked. Of course nothing has changed for me, but I still would love to hear from you. I am glad that you seem so happy with your new home. Maybe I will have to come visit, just to make sure that you aren't making all this stuff up!!!
FINALLY.......so good to see you back on here. I am jealous. You have got to love in the most beautiful place on earth. My mom used to live there. Her dad was stationed there also. She has very fond memories of it and it is where she first learned the hula and then she became a hula dancer, I don't know if you remember that. Anywho, all because of that is how she met my dad. She was performing on the base and he fell in love with her her!! Anyway,glad to hear you all are doing well!! Take care and soak up the sun while we are here freezing, it is going to be 10 degrees in the morning!!
I guess I am part of those 2 1/2 people who are SO excited to see new posts! Thanks for the update, plus when are you due again???
YEAH@!! I am so glad that you guys are doing so good! And I need all the description possible so I can live vicariousely through you! I cant even tell you how jealous I am that you are in warm, sunny, beautiful Oahu...And here we sit in freekin freezin Utah! Well congratulations on the move. We cant wait to hear about all the wonderful adventures!
WOOOOHOOOOOOO! I am jubilant. Kennedy looks like 8 years old now, when did that happen? I can't wait for the upcoming posts and pictures...don't disappoint us, Trace (We are more than two and a half). Oh, and when the fateful day comes that you have to move away from paradise, you're going to be depressed...but you don't have to think about that right now! Love your guts.
Trace, So cool you are there in HI! YAY. Amen to what paige said. It is so cold here. I was thinking of you and wanted to say hello! Hope all is going well! I need to add your blog to mine. I don't update as often as I should... :)
Post a Comment