BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kennedy and Isaac; the Continuing Saga

While in Utah we got to hang out lots with our favorite little Laney family. It's kind of a running joke the way Kennedy takes Isaac (and Noah when she gets the chance) "under her wing" and tries to be the helpful, guiding, maternal older sibbling. She is such a love and will be a sensational big sister if we ever get ourselves another kid. Here you can see her listening intently as Aunt Laurel lectures Isaac...almost as though she's rehearsing in her head how to be a mom.

"Reading" to Isaac:


Helping to hold little Noah:

Look at that face! "Mom, can we get one of these?"


Ahhh. Brother Love. I love how he's poking his lower lip out to kiss him.


Noah's irresistible smiles:

Peeling off for the park together...it was gonna be a good day!




Happy as they can be with the world's greatest Grandma:


Swing time:

Following in her footsteps.

Yeah, good luck picking up your "little" cousin Kennedy!

Stopping for a breather. Sharing some water because it's just implied that they share everything.

Picking flowers for Mom and Grandma


My heart.


Good luck with my brush, buddy.


Let an expert help.


Then on to Thanksgiving point where the big hill must be rolled down.


That's where my good parenting and "aunting" stopped short. We spotted L. Tom Perry and I was such a dork, asking to take his picture. My Mom piped in and told him that I was a return missionary and I felt like an embarrassed highschooler ("Mom!") The kids ran off while I was trying to take his picture like a total stalkerazzi (is it even okay to post a picture of an apostle?). He was so cool though...talked just like he does during conference. Wow.


8 comments:

cheyney webb said...

I love the Elder Perry picture. I can totally picture your mom embarrassing you. I love it. What a fun time. So cool to spend time with family.

Jared and Laurel said...

Love the pictures! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures! Kennedy is so precious! Well, I took your advice and created a blogspot for the photography, so check it out!
williamsonphotography.blogspot.com
keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Oh how she has grown... I cant believe how tall she looks!!! You & your family are so blessed! I am glad you are together and get to be together for awhile. Take Care & know that we miss you!

brandy said...

Hey, you haven't posted in a while. I miss reading about you and your sweet little family. Hope all is well and that you are just busy! Hope to see you post again soon!

Unknown said...

uh hmmm. I'd say it is time for another post!
Let's hear about your summer.

tatum said...

hi tracie!! i love that i found your blog thru Laurel's. your daughter is GORGEOUS. in fact, can i copy her hair 'do? i hope you're well. sam and i will never forget how you let us eat for free at that restaurant in Provo ... ahhh, you rock.

xo

Tatum

Anonymous said...

OK Where is the post with you and the family on the beach??? I wanted to send a Xmas card but i dont have your new address in Hawaii (Is that where you are?) Well take care & know that we miss you around here!
paige