We now know why Hawaii license plates have rainbows on them...this place has killer rainbows all the time. Too often I'm awe-struck by how bright (neon almost) and big and close they are...and curse myself for not having a camera on me. Caught this crazy one while on the highway (it's right in the middle of a slummy part of Honolulu!)

Here's one I caught in our backyard one afternoon...it's actually pretty weak compared to most of the rainbows we see here (it's still the rainy season right now so we see them almost every other day).
Now a flashback to some pictures from our time in Arizona. I'm proud to say that I successfully had a little "in-home preschool" for Kennedy with her best Arizona friend Macy (and sometimes Macy's sister) 2 or 3 times a week. It was great; super-casual and fun, but enough to keep Kennedy on track while we tried unsuccessfully to enroll her in a real preschool. Oh what a little sweetheart Macy was...we miss our friends!

Our house in Arizona had a peach tree in the backyard (kind of random, but very cool). We had more peaches than we knew what to do with...
mmmm, peach cobbler heaven.
0 comments:
Post a Comment