My big beautiful girl... How has time flown so quickly? I feel so blessed to have had the time and flexibility to enjoy my girl's every minute (well, almost!). How lucky I've been to cuddle and love her, have talks and teach her, watch her interact and grow. Wow, she's so mature and has been the sweetest most compassionate child I know since she began interacting with others. I owe a huge thank you to her amazing Dad for working hard and sacrificing so I can stay at home with her (and for realizing the importance of my role at home). I know I'm a broken record, but there's no accomplishment or talent of my own that I'm more proud of than the fact that I'm privileged to Kennedy's Mom.


Happy Happy Birthday to my favorite person in the WHOLE WORLD--Kennedy Nicole Gibson.
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! I didn't know you were expecting. That is awesome.God is so good! Tell Kennedy Happy Birthday...they grow up too fast don't they? Love ya and keep posting, I love reading about your wonderful life!
Happy Birthday Kennedy! We sure miss you guys! I did not know her middle name was Nicole, so is mine and Rylee's! :)
Wow, you cut your hair! and to think you didn't even tell me!!! You look so good, so happy. I can't believe Kennedy is 5. Do you remember when you were pregnant and you guys came out here and we met up in NYC. I can't believe how fast time flies. I have been out here almost 6 years now!!!! I'm glad you are so happy!!! :)
wow! you really can throw a party! go into business! I was wondering what your new address is so we can send you a valentine!???? mike said you have his email. Do you mind sending it there? awesome! thanks, mary
Post a Comment