BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kennedy's 5th Birthday Celebration

My beautiful Hawaiian Princess.
This year all Kennedy wanted was a "Real Hula Girl Party," which may have something to do with our new location.   I tried to book a Hula teacher to do a little performance and teach the kids a few moves but it fell through.  I do love to throw a party, and I think it was a pretty decent little Luau/shindig. 
The kids got their grub and were ready to party.
Most activities centered around the main present: a new trampoline.
Ha, ha, even opening presents had to be on the tramp.
These kids were amazing playing ring toss when they stood directly over it!
The Hawaiian cake had to include a few princesses, of course.
Proof that she really enjoyed her cake:
Dressing up younger little friends is always a highlight:
The flashback for this post is from October in Arizona: my birthday.  Lucky me got to spend the day with my two most favorite people who'd made my favorite kind of cake!
I'm almost four months along here, and remember feeling like my belly was so huge...geez how ridiculous!  I should have enjoyed being comfortable and being able to SLEEP at night! 

4 comments:

Amy McKinney said...

excuse me, WHAT???? Am I to understand that you are pregnant again? Well Thanks for letting me know!!!! So when are you due?

parkerfam said...

Hey guys! It's about time we heard about your going-ons. Now you can participate in the "Make everyone jealous by posting beach pictures all the time" club. We are so excited to hear that you are pregnado and with a boy nonetheless! It's awesome news. Congrats!And happy belated to Kennedy.

Jared and Laurel said...

It looks like it was so fun and perfect!! Sheesh, we can't even go outside without freezing off our nalgas and you guys are playing ring toss and jumping on the trampoline. No fair! I hope you can get used to not sleeping at night...ha ha.... (:

Melissa Fisher said...

Congratulations! How awesome! Didn't know you were pregnant. So exciting. With a boy did I hear? A little Adam? Trace... you look GREAT! I hope you are doing well! Kennedy is an adoarble little hula girl. How cute!