I'm long over-due for a post to congratulate my beautiful sister and her family on the birth of NOAH GREY... He's just perfect, and little Isaac loves his baby brother, and Laurel is running around being supermom like she never even had a baby. They asked me to take some family pictures which I was honored to do, and I'm excited at how they turned out (mostly because they're a beautiful family and I've got a kind of nice camera):
How cool is this picture with the little feetsies?
Holy BEAUTIFUL BABY!!! What a precious boy (and his only problem is he SLEEPS too much! Imagine that!)
Getting bundled and ready in cute stuff from Uncle Dave and Aunt Cat (nothing ever fits a newborn!).
Tiny, tiny.
What a cute, hip little family.
Their snowy feet:
It was seriously snowing so much! I love that they didn't mind at all.
I love the action shots of the family getting it together for a picture:
Everything's so much fun to this kid...I love his excitement and happiness over the smallest things.
Isaac giving his little brother a kiss (aww...I KNOW, right?)

Getting some snow off little Noah's nose.
This may be my favorite (they're such a perfect happy family).
Yeah, I know what you're thinking: "does she take pictures for Christmas cards?"
Pulling Mom's hair!
Congratulations to my favorite Laney family in the whole world! We love all of you so much, and are going to miss the heck out of you!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
SO MUCH to catch up on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So much fun! Thanks, Trace. Now as soon as our printer gets fixed, everyone gets a copy with their [non]Christmas letter!
Post a Comment