We finally got to meet the famous Natalie...daughter of our good friends from Laguna Beach California. Kennedy has loved watching her sing and perform on their family blog, but now that she has met miss Natalie in person she thinks she's the cutest sweetest "little sister" ever. I promise I don't put these sibbling words in her head, she just comes up with this stuff. We had such a nice time hanging out with the whole family and look forward to hearing about Natalie's new baby sister soon!
Here they are in some 3-D glasses ready to watch the Magic of Pegasus
Friday, January 18, 2008
A Few New Friends...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Very cute! Thanks for posting these cute pics. Natalie was so excited to see her picture with Kennedy. I would agree, Kennedy needs a baby sister. You should get her some round glasses to go with her "Harry Potter" scar. Poor girl!
Post a Comment