BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, January 7, 2008

My two Cuties

I have the cutest husband and little girl...think what you will, but I know the truth! ha ha When Adam got home I talked him into growing a little "scruff" for almost a week. True to form he shaved it right off when I wasn't looking (he can't stand to be anything less than clean-shaven). I caught a few pictures before he broke my heart with a razor:



Not super-happy, but here's my little Doodle with her injury peeking out from under Dad's hat. Poor thing got a big knot on her forehead from running into an end table head-first...it even split and I'm worried she'll have a little scar.


1 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

Scruff is cool-- if it's diferent from the norm. But scars are always cool (once they are formed and there's nothing to be done about it)! I am practicing this little philosophy so it will be perfected for my boys by the time they're old enough to understand. They'll have LOTS of scars, I'm sure