BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Our Trip to Colorado

A few weeks ago we were able to take a weekend trip to Colorado Springs to visit Adam's family...I'm so glad we did. We were spoiled with Turkey and Sushi dinners, got our fill of Chipotle and Premium Outlet Shopping, had movie nights and so much fun reminiscing about Adam's childhood... I now want to buy a home and live there forever (seriously, have you been there? It made Salt Lake and Utah county look "po-dunk!"). The nieces and nephews were the best part, and little Kennedy kept saying, "can we please stay FOREVER???" It was great.

Crazy hilarious little Ethan with his new Christmas tools/gear:


Kennedy was all about "Anna, Anna, Anna!" They were the cutest little buddies.



Sweet angel Patrick showing his little cousin the puppies...a tragedy occured while we visited: Kennedy fell in love with little doggies.



Thank goodness none of them minded that Aunt Trace always looked unkempt and a little crazy!


Anna got a "total makeover" for her room, courtesy of Aunt Trace:


And everyone got to wrestle Uncle Adam:


Our favorite part was probably going skating...I know, know, skating, right??? Go ahead and laugh at us. It was an effort to be the "young, favorite Aunt and Uncle" I guess! Good memories with the Belkin kids though.


Ethan was such a little sweetheart...kept coming up and holding our hands to skate (I taught him how to skate backwards a bit!)


I know we look so nerdy, but we really had so much fun!.


Little Patrick showing off his skating skills!


Ahhh, what a cute family (and yes, that girl in the background DOES have a mohawk).


Uncle Adam and little Ethan (Adam will probably kill me for posting this picture and any others with him in them!)


Ahh, young love... Patrick got a fabulous card with huge hearts and kisses from this little girl. I remember how "romantic" the skating rink could seem when you're a little pre-teen! So cute!

1 comments:

parkerfam said...

You guys are awesome. Last time I saw Adam on skates was back in the Glenhood. Come to think of it that was the last time I went skating...